Saturday, May 9, 2015

I need to take a Vacay and just Shut Up

I seriously need to take a Vacation, so that I can just sit down somewhere and shut up.

Why am I saying this? This is all because I gave another salesman at the Audi delearship, " the Business" regarding my displeasure being treated as a nonentity (initially) on yesterday. He said that he would speak to the manager and make it right, byt at this moment I am so done with them.

However, on the inside, I do feel like crap for the way that I spoke to him. I treated bim poorly, and quite frankly, I was engaging in emotional bullshit with a whopping stinky dose of bad emotional hygiene. I need to work that shit outon my own and/or with a therapist.

Despite the fact thst i fucked up again, i will not be against myself and do self sabatoge. I am going to work on me and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment