Friday, May 8, 2015

If I didn't know that I was black before today, I sure as Fuck do now...

Today, I went shopping for the Infiniti, and had a chance to test drive two vehicles. But also, i got a taste of some seriously annoying disrespect at an Audi Dealership in Euless. Initially when Eld. M and i went into the dealership, no one said not one frickin thing. Just absolutely ignored us, and they did it for so lo g that I had a chance to look up the name of the best salesman on the lot, and after i got a half-assed response from 1 salesguy, it took more time until i finally moved to ask one of the black guys sitting in an office about why it was taking so long to be helped. Simply put, I was pissed. Finally as a black sales guy was approaching the area where the man's office was, he stopped to ask if i needed some help, and i explained that i was waiting on homeboy, but he hadn't shown up yet.And yes, i did tell him that i was upset, and felt disrespected. More than likely, my statement, along with my expectation to receive stellar service, and the fact that i am currently a Black lower middleclass woman, had something to do with the lack of enthusiasm, and general shitty service that i received on today. The one bright spot was the salesman, but i think that he just wanted us out of his hair. I want to write a letter or call their corporate office, but those German bastards would probably ask why did my Black ass want a fucking Infiniti. Yep folks... I am pissed, but i will get over it. Why are some people so fucking uncool?

No comments:

Post a Comment